BUY NOW PAY LATER
At Her by Kashay, our motto is MORE JOY, LESS STRESS! To help with that, we now offer TWO different buy now, pay later options: SHOPPAY & AFTERPAY! Both allow you to split your total up into 4 equal interest free payments!
GETTING STARTED WITH AFTERPAY
Afterpay allows retailers to offer instalment plans for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four installments, due every 2 weeks.
Simply shop with one of your favorite stores found in the Shop Directory and choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you by the retailer. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your AMEX, debit or credit card on your payment due dates.
Please Note: Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, we consider a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
- are there sufficient funds on your card (generally we look to see the first installment amount available to spend)
- length of time you have been using Afterpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
- amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
- the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
- the number of orders you currently have 'open' with us (not a guarantee)
Whilst we know it can be frustrating to not know exactly how much you can spend each time or how many active orders you can have, our rules and approval process help Afterpay responsibly offer a completely free service to shoppers.
For additional Afterpay support please visit: https://help.afterpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/217425866-How-does-Afterpay-work-
GETTING STARTED WITH SHOPPAY
If you're having trouble using Shop Pay with your card, then you can troubleshoot by confirming the following information:
- If applicable, make sure that you've activated your card before using it.
- Check that your billing info matches your bank info on file. For example, the zip code needs to match the billing address.
- Make sure that you're using a supported debit or credit card. For example, some prepaid cards aren't supported.
- If you're using Shop Pay Installments, then make sure you're not using a Capital One card or prepaid debit card.